The Club has been in existence since it's foundation stone was laid on 9th August 1887. Lindley Liberal Club is situated in the centre of the village adjacent to the famous Lindley Clock Tower. We are approximately two miles northwest of Huddersfield Town Centre, easily accessible by a regular bus service and enjoying a membership of approximately 2000 members.
The Club has an Automatic Emergency Defibrillator installed. It is located outside of the building to the right of the entrance.